SABIC Automotive Europe is now hiring an ambitious Technical Account Manager for South West Europe.
Growing our polymers business in the Automotive segments by successfully positioning our solutions in engineering resins and compounds at selected OEMs and Tiers.
If you are interested to use your skills and competencies in developing business, working with our customers on Interior, Exterior, Under-the-Hood, Glazing, Lighting and Structural applications, if you like to work in multi-disciplinary teams with Sales, Industrial Marketing, Technology, Product Management and Customer Service and if you are up for a dynamic International and Global environment, our team is the place to be!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
Market Intelligence & Expertise
- Identifying market needs & trends, sharing with Industry Marketing & Product Management
- Identifying new customers and new business opportunities
- Maintaining targets & projects in the company’s business systems
- Building and sharing application, product, processing and characterization know how
- Effectively and efficiently feeding and using the company’s internal support functions
- Evaluating of new solutions developed by Industry Marketing and Technology & Innovation
- Supporting application validation projects by Industry Marketing at customer base
- Supporting product repositioning projects by Product Management at customer base
- Executing special assignments in multidisciplinary marketing, product & technology teams
- Rolling out of new solutions at customer base
- Identifying and maintaining of business targets at customer base
- Selecting, introducing and approving of products at specifying customer base
- Acquiring application development projects at developing and producing customer base
- Executing projects including product, process and application validation
- Coordinating business start-up internally SABIC and at customer base
- Identifying of share shift opportunities and providing of molding support
- Providing technical customer support including product portfolio training
- Handling, analyzing and reporting of technical complaints occurring at customers
- Implementing of corrective actions i.r.t. complaints across multidisciplinary teams
- Advising technically on outlet selection of restricted sales, blocked stock and rework
For more information about this role you can contact Laura Deckers, Corporate Recruiter SABIC Petrochemicals Europe.
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request depending on local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.