HR Operations Partner Site Geleen
- Reference Number
- Job Type
- Vacancy Category
- Human Resource Management
The global HR organization is built around 3 pillars and 4 regions (Americas, Asia, Europe and MEA).
The first pillar is the team of HR strategic business partners enabling SABIC transformation by partnering with & influencing business leaders to develop the corporate strategy, identifying HR solutions with the broader HR function to deliver on the talent priorities.
The second pillar is the team of regionally organized HR operations with the focus on driving operational processes in the employ lifecycle like payroll, on boarding, staffing, training and reporting in line with the business strategy ,legal requirements and labour relations.
And the third pillar is the global team of People and Organization . This team focus on policies and tools regarding e.g. leadership and people development, organizational effectiveness, C&B, talent solutions and talent acquisition. All these pillars work in close cooperation in the value creation framework, the interlinked HR processes.
HR Operations partners within HR Operations support the different SABIC activities and locations in Europe. This role specifically supports the Geleen Manufacturing in The Netherlands.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
Collaborates with Manufacturing Leaders and HR verticals (HRBP, P&O, HR Ops partners at other sites) to determine and deliver impactful HR solutions (programs & processes) to business challenges. Focus on tactical delivery and strategic aspects of programs in Manufacturing in the region across all HR areas such as Performance management, Career development, C&B, Employee and Labor relations and any organizational change transformation demands.
- Provides HR direction and partners with manufacturing leaders to understand people challenges and deliver pro- actively relevant HR solutions to mitigate these challenges, using knowledge of global/ regional/ local HR programs & processes and legal requirements.
- Work across the assigned area in the region to develop manager's capability in respect of HR programs & processes. This will involve providing coaching to manage talent decisions, making impactful communications, running workshops, and acting on customer feedback while connecting HR Partnership and organizational needs.
- Support organization design and act as a change agent in the implementation of organizational and cultural changes, translating the winning SABIC culture to the local workplace, assist in delivery of change from strategy to implementation.
- Facilitate the strategic workforce planning process and conduct analysis of regional HR data to determine trends and insights and use this information to engage with business leaders to drive improved understanding of people issues and make plans & actions to mitigate any challenges.
- Implement HR goals and objectives and drive standardization in the execution & implementation of HR programs and processes across the region or global.
The role reports into the Senior HR Manager, who is responsible for the location/site/legal entity.
- Experience working in matrix organizations and influencing across cultures, functions and different levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence senior level leaders, managing multiple client responsibilities.
- Proven experience working independently/autonomously and manager of change, strong assessment and communication skills.
- Understanding of the entire spectrum of HR programs & processes, especially performance management, C&B, career development, legal requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and to adapt to changing requirements in a fast- paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong assessment, conceptual, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Total professional experience 10 years of experience in a HRBP or HR Ops role. Prior exposure in HR partnering with business leaders across the region/ global is highly desirable.
- Ability to turn data into information for short and long term programs and decisions.
- Education: bachelor/ university in the field of HR or related areas.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language is a must.
For more information about this role you can contact Laura Deckers, Corporate Recruiter SABIC Petrochemicals Europe, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send applications (CV and/or motivation letters) via email, but upload the documents via our career-site.
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request depending on local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
People Who Can
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, we believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of our customers, business partners, employees and societies we live in. We call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
In Europe, SABIC employs over 5,000 professionals and is running 6 world-scale production sites and 4 technology & innovation centers. We are present in almost every European country. Major locations within our broad network of innovation, production and marketing are: Teesside (UK), Cartagena (Spain), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Geleen (Netherlands) Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands) and Genk (Belgium). Based upon this strong fundament, we are a key producer of olefins, polyolefins, engineering thermoplastics resins, films and sheets. Discover more at sabic.com/careers