HR Operations Business Partner (9 months assignment) (HW/LD)
- Reference Number
- Job Type
- Vacancy Category
- Human Resource Management
SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We manufacture on a global scale in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, making distinctly different kinds of products: chemicals, commodity and high performance plastics, agri-nutrients and metals.
With more than 35,000 employees worldwide and operations in more than 50 countries, we built a Global HR organization covering four regions (Americas, Asia, Europe and MEA) and four global Communities of Expertise (Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Effectiveness, Learning & Development and Talent Management).
In the ambition of SABIC, Technology Management has a crucial role to support development of our highly valued colleagues, to further grow and expand our business; we are looking for an temp HR Business Partner for 1 year to support Technology Management due to temporary absence of the current jobholder (maternity leave) - Work location can be Bergen op Zoom or Sittard.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
In this role, you will work together with our Sr Manager HR Business Partner for Technology Management.
Your focus areas:
- With guidance, you will be supporting Talent Management and Leadership development, Talent acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Analytics and Performance Management of the teams.
- You will have a close collaboration with the HR Support team for administration and local policies.
- You will drive the execution of the HR year plan and work closely with the so called People &Organization part of HR.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- International HR work experience is necessary
- Self-starterand hands on mentality
- It is mandatory that you are proficient in English, both verbally and in writing
- You are a self-starter
- Finally but not in the latest, you are able to connect with people throughout all layers of the organization, are not afraid to speak your mind and can bring new ideas to the table and act on these.
For more information about this role you can contact Laura Deckers (Corporate Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send in your application (resume ánd motivation letter) via the tool, not via email.
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request depending on local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
People Who Can
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, we believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of our customers, business partners, employees and societies we live in. We call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
In Europe, SABIC employs over 5,000 professionals and is running 6 world-scale production sites and 4 technology & innovation centers. We are present in almost every European country. Major locations within our broad network of innovation, production and marketing are: Teesside (UK), Cartagena (Spain), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Geleen (Netherlands) Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands) and Genk (Belgium). Based upon this strong fundament, we are a key producer of olefins, polyolefins, engineering thermoplastics resins, films and sheets. Discover more at sabic.com/careers