Analyst Inventory & Product Costing
- Reference Number
- Job Type
- Vacancy Category
- Finance & Control
The RPO Inventory & Product Costing Team is part of the European Financial Accounting & Reporting department within Corporate Finance. Our team is mainly responsible for a proper valuation of the European inventories with adherence of accounting policies provided by the Global Financial Controllership. We have dedicated focal points who interact with the business controllers to provide financial analysis, support and advise and management reporting for their respective (S)BU’s up to contribution margin.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
Support the RPO Inventory & Product Costing in a way that:
- Business Processes are correctly translated into financial accounting and reporting
- Executing of financial accounting and reporting, planning and control processes in a timely, correct and complete manner
- Initiation, development and delivery of financial steering information (reporting on financials and non-financials) to the business, our customers, and other stakeholders
- Analysis of cost and revenue developments
- Timely execution of the month end closing activities
- Support focal points on periodic management reporting and analysis
- Support external reporting requirement / deliverables
- Support & drive further standardization and optimization of tools and (management) reporting between entities.
High level activities of job :
- Controlling and analysis of sales and purchases of different raw materials for the chemicals business
- Correct processing of intercompany sales in the P&L
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Calculation and analysis of intercompany profits
- Provide data and take care of multiple declarations for the Central Bureau for Statistics in the Netherlands.
- Accomodate business reporting
At this moment, we can offer this role only with a 1 year temporary contract
- HBO in business economics or comparable education
- A few years relevant working experience
- Accounting & Reporting experience
- Affinity with Production environment
- SAP (ERP) experience preferred
- Working across teams
- Job location Sittard, but willing to go to Bergen op Zoom sometimes
- Must be proactive and able to operate independently
- Strong conceptual, communicative and analytical skills and ability to influence effectively and to deal with cultural differences
For more information about this role you can contact: Ingrid Schellens, Recruiter, tel 0031 (0)646103085
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request dependant of local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered
People Who Can
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, we believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of our customers, business partners, employees and societies we live in. We call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
In Europe, SABIC employs over 5,000 professionals and is running 6 world-scale production sites and 4 technology & innovation centers. We are present in almost every European country. Major locations within our broad network of innovation, production and marketing are: Teesside (UK), Cartagena (Spain), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Geleen (Netherlands) Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands) and Genk (Belgium). Based upon this strong fundament, we are a key producer of olefins, polyolefins, engineering thermoplastics resins, films and sheets. Discover more at sabic.com/careers