You will have already been in one of our stores either for a browse or to buy some great kit. We’ve come a long way from selling a few sweatshirts out of a rucksack back in '88. Our growth story continues and with the opening 15 -20 stores every year we now have a portfolio of over 140 stores!
Our stores are typically based in market towns and activity areas (such as the coast and ski resorts). This means we stay close to our loyal customers with many new customers discovering our brand.
Fat Face has gone global. In 2006 we opened stores in the Middle East, including Dubai and Quatar, and we’re expanding into both Malaysia and Singapore. We’ve also built some bigger stores into our portfolio, to enable us to showcase where we are taking Fat Face in the future. Why not check out our Active Lifestyle Store in Exeter, which covers 3 floors over 6600 sq ft and has an extended range of kit and hardware!
We’re all about delivering a differentiated customer experience, from the kit to the visual merchandising and more importantly through our talented, dedicated and passionate crew. If you live the lifestyle, or really just relate to it, then Fat Face is the place for you.
Every store has a Store Manager and Assistant Manager to lead and develop our Crew members. So take a look at jobs in your area using our job search page to learn more about what makes our management so successful and apply online.
If you are interested in Supervisor or Crew opportunities then read our FAQs below to find out more about the roles. If you have any other questions the Crew in your local Fat Face are always happy to chat!
To apply for a Supervisor or Crew role, you can pick up an application form in the store or download an application form. When you’ve completed this please hand it in to the store or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If a new store is opening in your area we will advertise Supervisor and Crew positions locally and you can email your application to us.
- How can I find out about new positions at Fat Face?
- For Fat Base (Head Office) and Store Management roles check out our recruitment link on this site. For crew/supervisors keep an eye out for posters in our store windows and locally in your area. Don’t forget, you can always pop into store and have a chat to find out if any roles will become available soon.
- Why can’t I find any crew or supervisor vacancies on the website?
- All Fat Face supervisors and crew roles are advertised in the store and are hand picked by our dedicated Store Managers and Assistant Managers. So, if you love the brand and think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our passionate team, then pop into the store and pick up a Fat application form and have a quick chat with our crew! If you can’t make it into store, you can download an application form from our website and email it to email@example.com .
- The store hasn’t yet opened, how do I apply for a role?
- When we are opening a new store in your area we will advertise the roles locally. You can download an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to put which store you are applying for in your covering letter!
- Where can I get an application form from?
- It’s easy - you can download an application form – or pop into your nearest Fat Face store and pick one up! Then just pop it back into store or email it to email@example.com .
- How old do I need to be to work at Fat Face?
- Here at Face Fat we believe in equal opportunities, therefore we have no age restrictions to become a firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What hours would I have to work as a crew member or supervisor?
- Our shifts vary from store to store and there are a range of different hours available – from 4 to 40 hours. The best way to find out is to pop into the store you are applying for and find out what they have available! When you apply for a role make sure that you put the hours you can work on the application form.
- How can I find out where my nearest store is?
- Check out the Store Locator link on our homepage – just simply enter your postcode, and a map of your nearest store will pop up! If there’s a new store coming your way it might not be on this link yet, so look out for posters in other Fat Face stores and around your area.
- Where is Fat Face Head office located?
- Our Fat Base team is based in Havant near Portsmouth at Fat Face Estate, Unit 1 – 3, Ridgway, Havant, PO9 1QJ. Click for a multimap link
- If I apply for a job at Fat Face, will I hear back even if I’m unsuccessful?
- Yes! We review all of our applicants carefully and if you’re not successful we will contact you either by email or telephone to let you know.
However, this does not necessarily mean the end of your recruitment adventure. If there are other roles you are interested in then feel free to let us know!
- Do I need to be a permanent resident in the UK to work for Fat Face?
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for a role at Fat Face. We ask for all applicants to bring along a photocopy and the original of their passport (and Work Visa if applicable) when you meet us for interview.
- Can I apply speculatively if there is no suitable role at the time?
- If you want to be a part of the Fat Face team and you can relate to our ‘out there’ philosophy but there are no positions suitable for you, then you can apply speculatively via our recruitment page. Just decide whether you would like to work at Fat Base or in one of our stores. Then complete an application and answer some quick screening questions and the team will be in touch if a suitable role becomes available!
Still have questions? Pop into store or give us a call on 023 92 441141 (select option 1) and we’ll try to help!